Neon the Ninja
A downloadable game
(Currently in Development)
NEON THE NINJA is a 2D, punk rock, anti-everything-corrupt-in-the-world, action/ stealth game that tasks the player with a hit-list of the eight most vile leaders in the world. Slash your way through everything that moves; dive into neon signs for camouflage; or maybe do a little bit of both (who would we be to judge...that's Neon's job) in this Quentin Tarantino-vs.-Saturday-morning-cartoon take on video games. Things are going to get much, much brighter with Neon around.
- Choose the order you pursue bosses and unlock unique weapons.
- Multiple stealth paths determined by your choice of costume.
- Attack your enemies head-on or hide in plain sight.
- Hand-drawn cartoon environments ranging from Tokyo to Cairo.
- Intense Boss Battles & Secret Mini-Bosses
- Motion Comic Cutscenes
- Leaderboards for Hardcore speed running.
- Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support
Platforms: Steam, PC, Mac, Linux and Nintendo Consoles
2015 - Main Mechanics / Game Feel
2016 - Boss Fights / Playtesting
2017 - Level Design / Playtesting
TBD - Release
Alpha Playtesting: If you're interested in being a playtester you can join our facebook group to stay updated or feel free to contact Stu directly.